Zompire Dracularius

Zompire Dracularius
test
Zompire Dracularius

- Zompire Dracularius

Zompire Dracularius - time for an entry!

So I haven't posted in a few days about Zompire Dracularius which is a totally bad thing, and I finally got around to doing so. I noticed my site came up on third for Zompire Dracularius today and it hurt me deep inside. So here we go again, check out Zompire Dracularius

- Zompire Dracularius

Zompire Dracularius test 1

Zompire Dracularius
test
Zompire Dracularius

- Zompire Dracularius

Zompire Dracularius indexed!

My main entry over at Zompire Dracularius has finally been indexed by Google and is showing as the second result for a search with the phrase Zompire Dracularius.

TJ is disgusting

Over at my main blog Zompire Dracularius I wrote about a disturbing conversation with my affiliate TJ. Check it.

- Zompire Dracularius

The top result for Zompire Dracularius

I just did a quick Firefox-Porn-Mode google for Zompire Dracularius and this blog appears to be the top result! Interestingly enough it lumps all the blogs into a 'similar result' category that needs to be expanded.. Wonder how that will affect things?

Although I was hoping for my other domain Zompire Dracularius to be the top hit, it doesn't seem to be indexed by Google yet, soon perhaps.

Zompire Dracularius

Zompire Dracularius

Welcome to my official UMN blog detailing my efforts of publicizing my domain Zompire Dracularius for my Entrepreneurship class. 

Recent Comments

• rock0136: Oh, thanks for helping me note the followed links! read more
  • rock0136: Ah, thanks for pointing out the comment situation! I've fixed read more
  • husby024: Just an FYI that there's no way to leave comments read more