The Premiere Issue

Well this is an interesting experiment, perhaps this is that opportunity to entrench myself in self serving writing that I've been waiting for. I could write a Tighe Cobbesque autobiography detailing my extensive public service, or my time in the African Savahnna (sic) inocculating orphans. Perhaps that might be overstepping my bounds as I have never done either. Public service I suppose I have technically been ordered to do on several occasions, but it doesn't count if you don't do it voluntarily I figure. So the real reason I started this blog is because I'm sitting here at my computer, my article is as done as its going to get tonight and I need to stretch my fingers with a walk across the keyboard. The whole point is that the point is the road. The dream is the road, and all our actions can be traced back to the road. I think its very much like the river that runs through that movie. Should any component of life be found too complex to completely uderstand, one must simply return to the river, and that is the road. Like a river it runs, straight and true, oxbowing and meandering through vast expanses of open and closed land, mountains and trees, big sky and little sky, as we call New York City. And you'll find it all here. All the cities that are fit to print, meaning all the cities I've been to and my impressions thereof. Whats good, what's not, why Kerry is going to lose this election in a landslide that no one even sees coming. And on anon it goes. Paddling the old K-new around, across and down the city scapes and night skies of this wonderful land that we stole from the indians. Not that I'm proud of that, but I'm proud of a lot of other stuff regarding the US. My only fear is that one of these days the president of the US will be the antichrist and I won't know it. And then its the long road trip through the sulfury brimstone lined streets of hell. This I'll try to avoid so if you hear any rumors of the mark of the beast or anything, make sure you let me know. PS. Does this thing let others write, or is it just me?

Posted by rodd0017 at 8:43 PM