« Childhood = Mud Pies | Main | HoT sPrInG »

A First Created

Distinctive ambiance = genius loci.
The evening consisted of elegant dinning, dancing, socializing and entertainment. Excitement fluttered through each exchanging glance or accidental touch. Anticipation of the unknown quickened each heartbeat. Evening turned to night accompanied with a crisp air. Comfortable. The stars shown brighter than most any night remembered. Sitting at first, talking in an attempt to create a distraction from what each wanted, but couldn’t reach deep enough for the nerves. Moving to stand in the intense light created such a contrast of light to dark, that nothing could be seen besides each other. Eyes fixated, hearts beat in tune with one another. The love that had blossomed was without intention or much knowledge. This was the night a first had been created, and this first would be remembered till the end of eternity.

Blog copy.jpg

Beautiful (like you).

I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site :)