To film an episode about the Sax-Zim Bog and the Sax-Zim Bog Fesitvial of Birds.
Northeast Minnesota Sustainable Development Partnership
Iron Range Resources Grant Request
City of Meadowlands
Toivola Meadowlands Development Board
The episode filmed before, during and after the 4th Annual Sax Zim Bog Festival of Birds
being held February 18-20, 2011.
- Increased number of year around visitors to the Sax-Zim Bog in the years following the airing of Nature Adventures on public television stations.
- Nature Adventures episode reminds viewers of “sustainability” and what it means to a place like the Sax-Zim Bog.
- Positive feedback to the staff and crew of Nature Adventures after the episode airs.
- Citizens in the Toivola Meadowlands Area being told by out of area friends, area visitors, or while traveling that they had seen the production of Nature Adventures featuring the Sax-Zim Bog and Sax-Zim Festival of Birds.
- Encourage organizers, community volunteers, community partners, and festival participants to think and practice “sustainability.”
$ 4,500 + Registrations