Family Guy Friday

Today's entry is dedicated to experiences that words fail to reproduce; you just had to be there. Like when Cirrus first launches a pounce attack on a grasshopper, only to spring back into the air herself when the grasshopper counters.

Gshasha Gupdate
No word yet, I don't expect to hear from her until she gets back in a week or so. At least I can put an end to this ridiculous use of letter-themed headlines.

Last Day of Classes The First Week of the First Semester of My Last Year as an Undergrad
Today, time just seemed to fly by...

First Payday Since Return to U.S.
$324.79, just enough to...

Weekend Plans
Besides working...

Today, time just seemed to fly by and only stopped for a while during lunch when Michelle and I scarfed down the China Express lunch special over a couple episodes of Family Guy, including Adam Carolla's second appearance as the voice of death. This was the start of my weekly Friday lunch with Michelle and maybe a Mike.

*Note to self: Try to avoid eating a big meal and then sitting around for about an hour. This leads to intense drowsiness and you know how calm and relaxing your Learning & Behavior Prof.'s voice is.

First Payday Since Return to U.S.
$324.79, just enough to cover my next Visa bill. : s I'm happy to report that Panera has kept me at my previous payrate (which I expected them to do, since I do one hell of a job, but with new management one can never tell...) and with two exemptions (in the past I claimed 0), I only saw 10% of my check taken out for taxes. I don't expect to earn enough to have to pay any taxes next year, so I thought I might as well earn some interest on my earnings.

Weekend Plans
Besides working and packing up the luxury items that I wished that I had with me this week, like a 100% denier-polyester-filled pillow, I hope to cover the rest of the reading that I need to do in order to be prepared for round two of my classes. For entertainment I will chat with my mom and go for walks with my canine counterpart, Cirrus.

Posted by rufx0006 at September 10, 2004 10:22 PM