Defending My Argument

Today's entry is dedicated to rice cakes, not the dried, taste-lacking Western variety, but the ooey-gooey Chinese variety.

Why I Say It's True That She's The Most Amazing Girl In The World
Please draw your attention to the following premises...

Today's Academic Achievements
Here are a list of Adam's academic achievements for September the 20th, in the year 2004 common era...

My Computer Became Even Friendlier
All it took was a little time, artistic talent, creativity, and...

I've Got Lawyers, But Not Lawyer-Friends, Yet...
Shasha's interested in Law School and I'm interested in...

Washington State Or The United Kingdom
So I'm looking at two choices for winter break...

How's that for ya, Mike. A nice, meaty entry, or should I say entree using a French accent?!

Please draw your attention to the following premises, which I believe to be true, that logically lead to the conclusion that she's the most amazing girl in the world.

I would only say I love you in French to the most amazing girl in the world.
I said I love you in French to Shasha.
_________________________________
Shasha is the most amazing girl in the world.

Feel free to try to disprove one or both of my premises, but please use the comments section to do so, that's what it's there for people. : )

Today's Academic Achievements
Here are a list of Adam's academic achievements for September the 20th, in the year 2004 common era.

Philosophy Paper #1 Draft: Turned-In! And I must admit, it looks sharp, printed with my laser printer on 92 brightness paper, sweet.
Art of Egypt Quiz: Took it the first time in a hurry and got a 76%, took it again today (questions shuffle, so I wasn't answering all the same questions) and got a 93%!

My Computer Became Even Friendlier
All it took was a little time, artistic talent, creativity, and I made my computer a little more user-friendly today. I made an animated mouse cursor set, using my little rice ball (xiao nian gao) character which served as my Chinese Language Scholars student group website mascot and also happens to be a manifestation of Shasha's personality.

Shasha's interested in Law School and I'm interested in being nearby while I work on a graduate program (yes, maybe law school) at the U or wherever in a couple years. So the other day I was looking at the U's law website and I found a photo and a caption of a girl from China who is a graduate of Shasha's university, Renmin Daxue. So I thought it would be cool if Shasha can communicate with this girl. Tomorrow I'm going to write her an e-mail stating my case and inviting her to talk with Shasha about applying for law school, the challenges of law school, etc. I hope my invitation will be well received and maybe I'll make a new friend too. I'll let you know either way.

Washington State Or The United Kingdom
So I'm looking at two choices for winter break. One, to go to Seattle, Washington with my good friend Michelle and at least one Mike. The other, to go to the U.K. to visit one of my Chinese friends who is studying in Aberdeen, Scotland. I've got a week to decide, and won't be an easy decision (actually I don't even know what's possible for the U.K. yet, I'm waiting for a reply) so don't be surprised if you see more about this in the coming entries.

Posted by rufx0006 at September 20, 2004 10:50 PM