Ding Dongs Are Fast, They Can Dodge

Today's entry is dedicated to humor, without which, life would only be good, not great.

Animal Quiz:
Which of the following is a native Australian canine?
A) Ding Dong
B) Dingo
C) Koala
D) Kou Jiemi

...

Q:Comic Strip, Coming Soon? A: Likely.
So I've got my idea for my semester art project...

Sex Before Marriage Was Illegal Once
Why did they ...

Cheers!

Animal Quiz:
A) Ding Dong
B) Dingo
C) Koala
D) Kou Jiemi

A) Well, maybe if you are 8 years old and you actually mean "Dingo Dog".* Then again, no, you're still wrong!
B) Correct
C) Incorrect. A canine is an animal of the family Canidae, especially a dog. No, even a rabid koala is not a canine.
D) It's the next best answer to B, the jury's still out on this one.

* Click here to see why this is funny.

Q:Comic Strip, Coming Soon? A: Likely.
So I've got my idea for my semester art project. It's a comic strip created using pixel art and starring the only real marketable character I've got, the little rice ball. I'm going to be working on a variety of backgrounds and talking with my friends for inspiration on material. Don't hold your breath though, I have to study up on making pixel art and find out which software is going to work the best for my project. If you have any information regarding the creation of pixel CGs, you are more than welcome to contact me.

Sex Before Marriage Was Illegal Once
Why did they have to go and take away my excuse for being a 24-year-old virgin? No, but seriously, it's crazy to think that premarital sex was once illegal, but now look at what kinds of proposed amendments to the U.S. Constitution we have today: one to make flag burning illegal (I don't think it should be illegal, but I do encourage people to dissent lovingly and constructively, not hatefully and destructively), another to ban homosexual marriage. And then there's abortion, guns, pollution, etc. So what can the citizens of the United States of America do about it? I don't think there's an easy answer and I don't have time to write out a difficult answer right now.

Cheers!

Posted by rufx0006 at September 22, 2004 8:12 PM