The Sky Looks Different By The Hour

This entry is dedicated to good stuff, not god stuff.

Dear, Michelle
Remember eating at Annie's last Friday? (Refer to entry for Friday, September 17) Remember...

P.S.
P.S. Michelle...

Holding On Hold
What I'm not experiencing in "out of sight, out of mind", I'm more than making up for in "longing makes the heart grow fonder." No further comments.

Little Rice Ball Comic Strip #1 Finished
I have just published my first XNG comic strip on the web (Xiao Nian Gao, Mandarin for Little Rice Cake[Ball])...

Personality Feedback Report for Me
This report presents my self-reported score on the five major facets of adult, normal personality: Extraversion, Openness to Experience, Agreeableness, Neuroticism, and Conscientiousness...

Dear, Michelle
Remember eating at Annie's last Friday? (Refer to entry for Friday, September 17) Remember... You owe me seven dollars and change! GIVE ME MY MONEY!!!

P.S.
P.S. Michelle... I'm just kidding. Well, I'm kidding about having energy related to that money you owe me. I'm not kidding that you owe me seven dollars and change. NOW, GIVE ME MY MONEY!!!!

Holding On Hold

I have just published my first XNG comic strip on the web (Xiao Nian Gao, Mandarin for Little Rice Cake[Ball]). It marks my first major piece of pixel art and also my first comic strip. I've been working with Adobe Photoshop Elements and learned a few tricks. Now I just need to generate some more content... Oh yeah, a link. Let me know how you respond to it. Right now XNG can pretty much go in any direction, he has yet to form a stable personality, vocabulary, psychopathology, etc. In other words, the world is like an oyster, because that's all it really is.

Personality Feedback Report for Me
This report presents my self-reported score on the five major facets of adult, normal personality: Extraversion, Openness to Experience, Agreeableness, Neuroticism, and Conscientiousness.

My scores are compared to others in the class. The average for each trait is 50 and the standard deviation is 10. A score of 50 is at the 50th percentile, a score of 60 is at the 84th percentaile and a score of 40 is at the 16th percentile.

Less than 40 Very Low (well below average)
40-45 Low (below average)
45-50 Slightly below average
50-55 Slightly above average
55-60 High (above average)
More than 60 Very High (well above average)

Trait Score
Agreeableness 45.33
Conscientiousness 60.92
Extraversion 51.09
Neuroticism 41.21
Openness 63.49

Looking at this, I see that my outlying traits are Very High Conscientiousness and Openness, and also Low Neuroticism.

Maybe I'll say more about what that means later.

Posted by rufx0006 at September 23, 2004 9:43 PM