Today's entry is dedicated to twangers, which are apparently really fun to play with, or pluck.
Feeling like you missed something? Click HERE and then press the gold button on the TV set and all will become clear.
1) Test Results: B+, B+, A Paper Results: A, A
2) A computer broke down in the lab where I volunteer as a research assistant, so instead of starting on a new task, I'm still transcribing videos.
3) 3M prepared a delicious feast for dinner tonight and I was lucky enough to be invited to join them. Yum! Then we play-tested Conga a couple times before battling it out in teams in a really tough game of Cranium. Limerick is only spelled with one "m", not two. And the only "L" is at the beginning, Mike.
4) Got my voter registration confirmation in the mail today, so I'm all set to support the anti-Bush at the polls.
5) I ordered a PDA last Friday, $59.99 for a Handspring Visor Deluxe. It's a bit out-dated, but more than adequate for my needs. I preferred it over some other old PDAs that I looked at, because it has a backlight, runs on a couple AAAs, and has room for expansion modules, from 8MB memory modules, to a pedometer that will count your steps.
6) My classmate from BLCU, Yesuna, celebrated her birthday October 9th, Happy Belated Birthday! : )
7) On Sunday, I'm planning to present 3M with a list of possible activities for our Seattle trip. I want to get some feedback before I start structuring itineraries.