Pluck Your Twanger

Today's entry is dedicated to twangers, which are apparently really fun to play with, or pluck.

Feeling like you missed something? Click HERE and then press the gold button on the TV set and all will become clear.

New News
1) Test Results: B+, B+, A Paper Results: A, A
2) A computer broke down in the lab where I volunteer as a research assistant, so instead of starting on a new task, I'm still transcribing videos.
3) 3M prepared a delicious feast for dinner tonight and I was lucky enough to be invited to join them. Yum! Then we play-tested Conga a couple times before battling it out in teams in a really tough game of Cranium. Limerick is only spelled with one "m", not two. And the only "L" is at the beginning, Mike.
4) Got my voter registration confirmation in the mail today, so I'm all set to support the anti-Bush at the polls.
5) I ordered a PDA last Friday, $59.99 for a Handspring Visor Deluxe. It's a bit out-dated, but more than adequate for my needs. I preferred it over some other old PDAs that I looked at, because it has a backlight, runs on a couple AAAs, and has room for expansion modules, from 8MB memory modules, to a pedometer that will count your steps.
6) My classmate from BLCU, Yesuna, celebrated her birthday October 9th, Happy Belated Birthday! : )
7) On Sunday, I'm planning to present 3M with a list of possible activities for our Seattle trip. I want to get some feedback before I start structuring itineraries.

Posted by rufx0006 at 10:38 PM

Hisashiburi Desunee!

This entry is dedicated to the sensation of hearing, without which, music just wouldn't be the same.

What I've Been Up To
I've been preparing for and taking tests this week and last. I still have three more to go this week, and a paper to write over the weekend to turn in on Monday. I have fallen asleep with the light or radio on numerous times. I took photos of Cirrus on the weekend. My mom's starting to print photos from her time in China, I look forward to seeing them. Shasha still has about a week's worth of photos on her computer, speaking of Shasha, I miss her a lot, I haven't had time to call her when she's not at work due to my busy schedule. Oops, it's almost 9:30, I gotta shower so I can read at least a few pages before I wake up at 3:00 and not only have to turn off the light, but prop my book open so the drool will day. By the way, my dentist says that my mouth seems to produce more saliva than the average human mouth.

Adam Out
Oh yeah, hisashiburi desunee is Long Time No See in Japanese romaji.

Posted by rufx0006 at 9:21 PM