Recently in Blogs Category

Movin' on to Tambien, Too

Tired of Tambien being "named" test1 in the Web address suffix? I certainly was!
So this blog is going to take a rest now and resurface in Tambien, Too! It's what I wish I'd named it all along, so now the "adoption" is official.

Tambien is dead; long live Tambien!

Bloggin' on...

This blog is working as a great test site for me. I wanted a blog that no-one was using for work purposes, so that I can test layout and changes without ruining anything that is useful for other people. For example, I'm maintaining a blog for my reference colleagues but we need to use it at the reference desk. If I accidentally delete things it will not support good reference service!

I've figured out how to edit the templates and how to insert images. That took some practice but it was fun to see the river birch finally appear in the blog.

For those of you who find any of these entries interesting and feel like responding, I hope you'll click on the Comments link at the end of an entry and ... comment!

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Blogs category.

Art is the previous category.

Books is the next category.