ARETE-USER mailing list is up and running!

The arete-user mailing list is up and running! I've posted information and instructions to subscribe and unsubscribe to the arete-user list at the Arete project home page.

These lists will be open to the public, and the arete-user list archives are searchable from the University of Minnesota LISTSERV homepage.

Project mailing list is on its way

The project mailing list is on its way! I heard back from the University's IS department, which oversees the creation of new mailing lists on the campus listserv system. They have heard the cry, and hopefully we'll have a mailing list by the weekend.

No word yet on setting up a project mailing list

Earlier this week I requested an arete-user mailing list address here at the University, but have not yet heard anything about it. I have a sinking feeling that the request for setting up the project mailing list could be denied, which would open up a new front in infrastructure requirements for the general UMFoundry effort.

The good news is that the blog got a face lift last evening, and is looking pretty sharp. Once the mailing list goes online, I'll report with updates.

Links

The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.