Monkey Quest Free Membership Here

Monkey Quest free memberships are one of the most popular and most wanted card codes online. The problem is the game is unable to be hacked since it is run by nickelodeon, which has a ton of money to build security features into their game. This makes it tough to get a free membership for the game since you need to either buy it or win a free one somehow.

Well we actually found a website called FreeMembershipFor.com that lets you earn monkey quest membership cards and codes by completing simple offers or downloading and testing out new games. You actually don't even need to test out the games, as long as you download the game to your PC or MAC it registers as testing and gives you the points in your account.

You then use these points to redeem prizes. Some of the prizes you can redeem your points for are monkey quest membership codes and even NC (nickcash) which you can use in the game. If you are like me then you just redeem both.

It's pretty simple to signup and completely free. First you need to visit the website and click to download/register for the website. Click on the image below to visit the website.

free-monkey-quest-membership.jpg

Once you've created your account you then can start completing offers and earning points. I personally spent most of my time doing the download offers as they give you the most points. I did the roblox download which was worth 300 points! Getting a one month membership for monkey quest is only 400 points at the time of this writing so that one download offer almost gets you enough points right away!

Some of the other point rewards that look pretty good to me are the email signups. They aren't worth as many points (usually around 25-50 each) but it's really fast and you can do them back to back. I personally created a fake yahoo email that I use since I don't want any spam in my main email account and that works just fine.

Once you've earned enough points just click on the "points shop" tab in the backend and find the prize you want to redeem.

You can have the free monkey quest membership code sent to your email or your home address. I did email since I didn't want to wait for it to be mailed. I got the email with the working code in about 30 minutes. I tried it out on my account at monkey quest here and it worked perfectly.

It doesn't get much easier than that and the entire process took me about an hour from start to finish. If I would of known what I was doing at first I probably could of done it in about 20 minutes.

So hopefully this guide helps you out. If you have any questions just leave me a comment and I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Good luck and enjoy your free monkey quest membership!

P.S. Let me know how it works out for you guys!

Recent Assets

• free-monkey-quest-membership.jpg