Josh, Week 4, Label

New Thermos
I bought a thermos, and it has changed my life. Accessibility to a hot beverage during several intervals of the day is a heavenly concept. What was I doing with my life before this glorious thermos came waltzing into my routine? I am also receiving more doses of caffeine as a result of my new best friend. This keeps me productive, but the frequency of bathroom breaks also seems to be on the rise. Although, with the caffeine boosters, it is a quick paced walk to the lavatory. I feel like I can go anywhere now that I have a hot, liquid burst of energy in my backpack, but I find myself just going to the studio where I ponder when I will drink my next cup. Perhaps this is getting out of hand. This thermos is controlling my routine. Sinister little hunk of metal how I bow to your demands. Your material permanence intimidates me, and your shiny, sleek exterior leaves me green with envy. You must be destroyed. Oh. Wait. It's time for another cup.

Ha!

I saw your awesome thermos, but before reading this I wasn't aware of the central role it's playing in your life right now!

May you two have many happy years together!