Josh, Week 4, New Artist Statement

Personal context influences my creative practice through reflexive observation within my immediate environment. The mundane, spectacular, and irregular aspects of everyday routine find a significant role within my process to investigate anything that tickles my fancy. As an artist that finds he working in a space (a studio) provided by an academic form of the art world, my relationship with this space and the things done in the space become linked to said context. Examining the role of an artist, as an artist, celebrates the open nature of the creative process. Art that talks to art about how fascinating, stupid, smart, clever, ironic, sad, happy, nostalgic, confrontational, dark, light, and limitless it is.
My artistic practice utilizes the transformative qualities of creative exploration to closely examine the nature of my identity as an artist through an in depth analysis of the objects, subjects, and actions present in my day-to-day. When something is done in the studio, the context is transmuted into an isolated experience between the artist and the idea or work. This broad framework remains personal and honest in an attempt to refrain from overly fetishizing an end result (art product); this emphasis on the role of the artist does not aim to glorify it but to examine, manipulate, and have fun with it.
Stressing routine and an extreme interest in repetition and patterning lends to printmaking media. Repetition in repetition: this endless idea is all at once soothing and overwhelming. It also manipulates context through duplication. For instance, the change from unique to multiple highlights a value shift, but my practice embraces the concept of the copy on multiple levels. I beg, borrow, and steal. Embezzlement of images, ideas, and words feeds my process with a nourished infatuation with other artists, but also the use or negation of multiplicity in my own works finds significance in my creative procedure. The use of found crocheted materials created through the repetitive and patterned weaving of fibers, as well as the historic passing of the skill between generations, as a print base supplies a continuous repetition of form and concept.

In my surrounding environment, the personal environmental impact of my creative practice, through reflexive observed. Mundane, spectacular daily routine irregular funny I like to find a significant role in the course of my investigation. Art world as an artist, found him in a space (studio) academic form, the relationship between this space and things to do in the space becomes the environment. Examining the role as an artist's artist, to celebrate the opening up of the creative process. Art, the art of negotiation about how fascinating, silly, smart, clever, ironically, sad, happy, nostalgic, confrontational, dark, light, and unlimited.
Take advantage of changes in the quality of my artistic practice, creative exploration, double-check my identity as an artist through the in-depth analysis of the object disciplinary nature, in my day-to-day actions. When the thing to do in the studio, the context between the idea of the artist or the work is transformed into an isolated experience. This broad framework is still personal and honest, try to avoid too blind fascination with the final result (art products), this emphasis on the role of the artist is not intended to beautify it, check processing, and it's fun.
Stressed the program and a great deal of interest in repetition and patterns suited to printmaking media. Repeat repeat: endless ideas in a soothing and overriding. It also manipulate the background, by repeating. For example, the value of the unique highlights shift change, but I practice contains a copy of the concept of multi-level. I beg, borrow, and steal. The image of corruption, philosophy, and textual information in the process, with the significance of the nourish fascination with other artists, but also to use or deny the diversity found in their own works, in my creative process. Crochet material through repetition and pattern woven fibers, as well as historic by generations between skills, as the use of the printmaking base provides a form of repeated and concepts.

Observe my surroundings, personal impact on the environment of my creative practice through reflexive. Ordinary, become a spectacular day-to-day irregular interesting, in the course of my investigation, I like to find a significant role. The art world as an artist, found him in a space (studio) the relationship between the academic form, space and space activities become environment. Examining the role of an artist's artist, open to celebrate the creative process. Negotiations art, how charming, stupid, smart, clever, ironically, sad, happy, nostalgic, confrontational, dark, light, and unlimited artistic.
Take advantage of changes in the quality of my artistic practice, creative exploration, check my identity as an artist, in-depth analysis of the object-disciplinary nature, in my day-to-day actions. When things do in the studio, the context between the ideas of artists or works as an isolated experience. Broad framework, is still personal and honest, try to avoid too fetishizing End Results (art) the role of the artist, this emphasis does not intend to beautify, check processing, it's fun.
Stressing the program and a lot of repetition and patterns suitable for printmaking media interest. Repeat repeat: endless ideas in soothing and overwhelming. It also manipulate the background, by repeating. For example, the unique highlights shift the value of change, but I practice contains a copy of the multi-level concept. I beg, borrow, and steal. Image corruption, philosophy, and the process of text information, and nourish the significance of the charm of the other artists, also found in the diversity of their own works, or refuse to use my creative process. Crochet materials and skills through repetition and pattern of non-woven fibers, as well as the long history between the generations, as the use of the printmaking base some form of repeated and concepts.

This new artist statement uses a structure and diction that imitate your work, like the Marlene Dumas statement we read. The repetition which breaks down slightly each time echos the printmaking process of making copies which are generally the same with slight variation. The humor in your work is present here too in the broken English of the second and third pieces in your edition of artist statements.