Two Minneapolis Churches Burglarized: Local News

Burglars stole valuable belongings from two South Minneapolis churches between 8 p.m. Friday, March 1, and 7 a.m. Saturday, March 2.

Minneapolis police are now advising religious institutions to be attentive to security after the two churches were robbed of valuable electronics and musical equipment. The Minneapolis Police Department offered a list of security tips for religious institutions.

A set of 10 musical instruments called "singing bowls," as well as computer equipment and electronics were stolen, Star Tribune reported.

Star Tribune said, the singing bowls were stolen from Living Spirit Methodist Church, and the computer equipment and electronics were stolen from St. James Episcopal Church.

The two churches, St, James Episcopal Church on Minnehaha Pkwy., and Living Spirit Methodist Church on Bloomington Ave., both showed forced entry, according to My Fox Twin Cities

Maggie, you said the stuff stolen was "valuable," but no dollar/worth estimate was given. I like the item, though.