probe?

Sitting in a downtown cafe, I just felt emf in my anus for a few seconds. Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 6:00 PM ? current events

I still do not know what happened to my family, where they are, etc. The harassment continues with loud, rude people hovering around when I arrive somewhere, then leaving....thoices and conversations reapeat while laughing..."they died" "they told you". Thank You, Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 4:31 PM ? current events

feckled

I am trying to print something out at MCTC but nothing will print. This is just more harassment to try to make me kill myself....ten years at least of this, because I'm a "feckle". I am enrolled for the summer session and my i.d. works to log me in, etc. recent thoices "she needs it now" "don't do her there" "she doesn't have a record" "get her one" "you have to buy" "didn't run" "we read" "do that" "Indian" "tell her to leave" "hit her in the head" Thank You, Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 12:57 PM ? current events

windows

In a window I saw a (dead?) montionless butterfly. I don't know about different butterflies but this one was very large and visible, with interesting colorings. It was "creepy". I had a disturbing dream that night. Thoice just now "it means they're going to kill her". Thank You , Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 1:21 PM ? current events

wheeled carts

Why am I not allowed to bring a wheeled cart into the Minneapolis and St. Paul public libraries? I need it and the items in it for a number of reasons and security guards have a fascist reaction when they see it. The rules at the libraries state that items must fit under a chair...no honest reason can be given for this restriction. I've seen others with large wheeled items in these locations. Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 7:02 PM ? current events

my family

I still do not know what happened to me and my family. I have not heard from them for years. Some of them were experiencing similar difficulties when I last spoke with them. People still think this is funny. I don't know why. Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 4:20 PM ? current events

end of my blog?

As my class at the U is ending and I cannot afford another now, I may be losing my blog so I've started a new one at http://pennysuescheff.blogstream.com/. I've enrolled for summer classes at another school. thoices "you're not there" and thoices/conversations almost without end "you know" "we know" Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 2:23 PM ? current events

quiz

May 05, 2006 12:00 pm I just completed a quiz on which I made another strange mistake...I knew what to do and then didn't do it.....I did the same thing on a quiz yesterday. Because I knew the correct answer or process in both situations, and then didn't do it, I feel as if something is interrupting my thoughts; or perhaps the disorienting emf I've been subjected to has permanently messed up my brain. This didn't happen my whole life, because I used to get A's in most math and science courses. Over the past few years I've met many people who rattle off information as if they know everything...even when they are correct, often they can't explain the process used to obtain their information....my experiences somehow feel "opposite"....I figure out an answer or process and then do something else. The tremendous amount of stress for the past ten years could account for it, but it feels like something else is happening. Also, could whatever was done to me and my family perhaps be justified, in the minds of some very sick people, by proving that people are "incompetent" or insane? Why else would someone/thing have tried to make me kill myself for the last ten years, and sabotage my work and school efforts? thoices "they're playing it" "erase it" "they use people" "they use girls". Medicare did not pay any of my bill to the clinic for a painful ear infection and immunization tests. I still do not know what happened to my family. Penny Sue Scheff Do I have children?

Posted by sche0647 at 11:54 AM ? current events

back pain and emf

I have had back pain the last week. Sometimes it starts suddenly, then stops suddenly...emf? Ibuprofen sometimes seems to help. Perhaps "they" want to prohibit me from working, for unknown reasons. Penny Sue Scheff

back pain and emf

downtown mpls sunday a.m.

I've been unable to blog...internet problems again. I still have no confirmation that I paid one credit card bill, so I don't want to pay another until I have some idea if my payments go to where they're intended (or if someone is taking the money). I am sitting outside in a bus kiosk, I don't know if this will soon be determined to be illegal. I called a number to make payments on my state taxes; who knows with whom I actually spoke or if the payments will go to where they're supposed to go.
This a.m. after I was listening to the Quran for a few minutes I started feeling strange, emf induced yucky (and other synchronicities started) so I listened to something else and felt better.
no thing runs like a deer this advertisement popped into my head when I saw someone in a wheelchair and I wondered if the person in the wheelchair used to run and I thought about how much I used to like to run until the dogs and stares and emf.

Thank You, Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 11:31 AM ? current events

payments

Yesterday I went to the irs to make my monthly payment for 2002 taxes which were imposed because I was forced to withdraw from my retirement while being sabotaged out of work. I I was not on ssdi at the time.) I learned that the payment I made on March 31, 06 was not applied to April, so I had to make another payment for April as a late payment. The direct debit that I requested has not been activated yet. I still owe about $2600. I also owe the state about $800 for the same year, same reason---that I refused to kill myself or anyone else.
My SSDI (soc sec) direct deposit was stopped by the local Social Security office because they received return mail for me. This does not make sense to me...I was not notified that direct deposit was stopped.
I do not know what happened to me or my family.
People often leave the area when I blog or post email. Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 6:38 AM ? current events

ear pain

I hadn't felt the sharp jabs in my ears for a few days; during a class break at mctc I felt one needle like jab. Last week it was much worse. My ears have been infected for about a week to two weeks but are improving. I had not received my social security disability payment as of this pm...it is two days late. Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 5:10 PM ? current events

not real?

I've been unable to print in the Mac lab...someone bumped my chair earlier and I feel emf on my left breast. After I blogged about ear pain at school, I felt intense ear pain at other locations....that's what happens to discredit my accounts--- of emf attacks or just about anything else. Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 12:17 PM ? current events

ear ache

I have had an earache for the past few days. The irritation around the entire ear is constant but sometimes I feel more sharp pain in the ear drum or canal. I am at school when I feel the sharp pains most. I spent $60 on antibioltics but I don't know if I should continue to use them. I wonder if there is something wrong with them... they are not clear but white...perhaps they are expired or something because drops I've used before were almost clear. Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 2:22 PM ? current events

on nicollet ave

Sitting at an outside cafe table, I felt emf on the right side of my head and the other person at a table left soon after that.
What has happened to my family? I am not allowed to view my social security file; some of them were experiencing similar problems years ago, when I last was able to contact them. Am I being blamed for what happened to them? People still walk by, speaking in disturbingly loud voices, I don't know who they are talking to.
past voices- thoices "can't touch it" "you can't touch her" "she's supposed to die by 2011 (or 2013?) anyway" "she did it" "they're in her" "what's the matter with it"

I had a strange "dream" the other night...a body was placed in a car and someone then cut off the face and behind the face was empty space....whatever had been there had been removed. At the same time a thoice "said" ....."but you'restillmarried, aren'tyouMrs.Shapiro?" I don't know if the thoice was related to the visuals.

In the last few minutes activity and yelling on the street has increased.

Posted by sche0647 at 9:14 PM ? current events

april 11, 2006

I found a place I could think and study so of course someone has occupied it with laptop. Now I have to sit where emf is targeting my head. Thank you, Penny Sue Scheff
thoices today "make it stink" "can they do that?" "yes sir" "we bettter lock it up"
"he takes it" "it's the phone you a**hole"

This past weekend while at Chipotle's (sp?) a man asked me if I'd lost my bike helmet (referring to my metal bike basket that I wear on my head) and then he got angry and said "you make the rest of us look bad". An officer later took my picture while I was eating my burrito.

Posted by sche0647 at 3:12 PM ? current events

Friday March 31, 2006

If anyone reading this blog knows what happened to me and my family please let me know.
thoices "so they don't have to tell them" "your'e busted" "don't tell anybody" "pray" "put her in jail" "lock it up" "they didn't want it" "the men don't want it, their wives are driving them crazy"

The rash behind my left ear remains. I haven't heard from the clinic that immunity shots are needed.
I've been bleeding heavily for a few days and experienced burning on my legs and lower abdomen while I was trying to study for a test; fortunately it seemed easier than the first test. I've lost so much blood all over the place, anybody could try to frame me by putting my blood at a crime scene.
Some people seem to think emf, pychological harassment and noise that make me sleepy, give me bad headaches and prohibit thought are funny. They need more help than I do ? Or are they just evil? Penny Sue Scheff

I arranged a payment plan with the irs for $3000 that I owe because I was forced to withdraw from retirement savings while being sabotaged and harassed out of work a few years ago. The first few months I must pay in person, so that is what I intend to do today. I was also told that 2 months around the "holidays" required payment in person; with automatic withdrawal from my bank account, this seems absurd.

Posted by sche0647 at 12:19 PM ? current events

"put it on your head" a thoice-voice

"put it on your head" a thoice-voice--- Not that I comply with every thoice, but I've been wearing a metal bike basket on my head for about week now. I sleep in it. I seldom take it off for long. Is this illegal? Why? Is it one of those unwritten laws? I've noticed light skin "burns" behind my left ear. Today I had blood drawn for immunity tests and I had a mole "frozen" off from the back of my neck. While I was waiting in the exam room I was able to read and think clearly. Not even the subtle emf (that somehow only makes me not want to think) was present. I felt only a little emf on the left side of my head and my face was very warm.
Early this a.m. the head swirlies were combined with something that made me not even want to stand up; it was impossible to study. This has happened many times before and in many different places, but it has happened less in the last few months. At the cafe, I suddenly was unable to read/study and my head felt strange; I turned around to see if someone was doing something behind me and that person turned around. Then I felt better for a while.Sometimes when I write or when people speak to me and then leave, or when I turn on my laptop, I feel something strange throughout my body...I don't know what it is and it's difficult to describe, but I get the same feeling sometimes when I'm trying to sleep. I still sometimes detect very distracting odors that start and stop quickly. Thank You, Penny Sue Scheff

recent thoices "she can't get sick" "it means they'd kill her" "you know" "she wants to kill you" "go" "bow"

Posted by sche0647 at 2:07 PM ? current events

proof

I have received some blog responses on a different blog, supposedly from family members...but whoever they are they will have to prove it, and since apparently the whole world has been spying on my life and thoughts for most of my life, I don't know how they can prove it except in person, and that could be dangerous....the thoices a few years ago said "it's a plot to kill the whole family". Some of the "proof" so far is inaccurate.

Posted by sche0647 at 12:38 PM ? current events

recent thoice

recent voices-"thoices"...."illegal tampering with the body in the last....24?...hours" "the cracklin' means the reich made it" If anybody knows what these mean please tell me. Also please tell me what happened to me and my family?

I've made an appointment for immunizations, as I've been told they are required for school. Although I have been immunized I don't know where and can't PROVE it. I also went to the IRS and started a payment plan for more than $3000 I didn't know I owed in income tax. I guess they were probably waiting to tell me so they could throw me in jail again.

Posted by sche0647 at 3:03 PM ? current events

Friday, March 10, 2006

The other day when I ordered a cinnamon donut I felt the atmosphere, attitude, people etc. of the cafe instantly change, to be more...negative (emf?). The receipt I was given read "chocolate" donut. A few minutes later a woman offered to buy me a cinnamon cake.
I was told yesterday by a university official that I should leave any area that people in uniforms tell me to leave, without question, even if I am not doing anything wrong and I have the right to be there; that I should not demand some proof of why they are asking me to leave. This just confirms my experiences and conclusion that I have no rights at all and that anyone can do anything they want. I feel that someone could chop off my head and no one would say or feel anything; they would probably laugh.
thoices "pay her" "didn't work" "write" "don't write" "won't work"
If anyone reading this blog can tell me what happened to my family please respond.
Thank You Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 11:01 AM ? current events

school

I decided to change my major for a number of reasons, one being that I found out that not all patients agree to video taping during sleep studies. I've experienced so many years of someone/thing trying to set me up that I would need to be video taped while working at this kind of job. Thank You, Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 2:54 PM ? current events

voices-thoices

thoices-voices within the last week
"don't let her work for a jew"
"you know" "you're here"
"they're going to kill somebody"

Posted by sche0647 at 2:51 PM ? current events

unable to answer your call

I called Bank of America to report a lost credit card and got " unable to answer your call" and then was disconnected.
Thank You Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 2:13 PM ? current events

why?

thoice "they want her to leave-they're doing her" "they won't tell her"
What does that mean, "they're doing her"?

Posted by sche0647 at 10:41 AM ? current events

Friday march 03, 2006 12:28 pm

recent thoices "they're hitting him" "he helped her" "we needed it" "Penny, they're framing you" "she won't stand up" "she won't go out" "now they're going to arrest her" "they were doing her" "do your hair" "get it out" Thank you, Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 12:28 PM ? current events

March 02, 2006 9:58 am

If anyone reading this blog knows how I can find out what happened to me and my family, please let me know.

Although I should be studying I am spending much time on resarching past taxes, verifying early ira withdrawals, bills that get sent to collection agencies as soon as I pay them, credit card bills that I want to pay but now I don't have the bills and addresses, etc. I owed money tp Providian and Bank of America; I need the amounts and a current bill but haven't received any in the mail lately.

thoices "they brought her here" "the dispatcher"
thoice a few weeks ago "keep it busy"

Posted by sche0647 at 9:57 AM ? current events

Wednesday March 01, 2006 4:10 pm

Why do people leave after I send an email? Now my back starts hurting.
The other day, as a result of a letter I received, I called the IRS to request info on 2002 taxes. This was a time during which the disabling emf was at its worst, so I am not surprised that taxes weren't filed. At other times I've sent in taxes and had them returned for no valid reason. I had very little work in 2002 but I did have to withdraw from my IRA at a penalty (I had Federal taxes withheld), so now I owe income taxes on that amount to the state.

A few nights ago the muscle-bone-joint pain-inducing brain-disturbing emf was disturbing my sleep. I do not know who/what causes it; for all I know it could be remotely controlled from a great distance. It has happened in other locations.

thoices..."because she won't leave" "they won't tell her" "get her out of there" "because they won't tell her" "hit it here" "because she's good"

Thank you , Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 4:09 PM ? current events

Monday February 27, 2006 12:09 pm

thoices "what did Penny do?" "we're sorry we made you retarded" "you can still do good deeds" "go home" If anyone is reading this blog please let me know what happened to me and my family. Thank You, Penny Sue Scheff
rent is going up about $50

Posted by sche0647 at 12:05 PM ? current events

head swirls

Too often the head swirlies get MUCH WORSE when I am on a computer..they make it impossible to think clearly. Thank You, Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 11:20 AM ? current events

Feb 23,2006 10:55 pm

Feb 23, 2006 10:55 pm
If any readers of this blog know what happened to my family, how I could contact them or verify what has happened please respond.
This am or last nite I had two fast "dreams" or transmissions...one of a (smoke?) path in the sky indicating that a plane had crashed only the sky was very dark and the trail was silver, white or bright.....the second "dream" was of a man with oily hair getting out of his car..When I "saw" him he had just turned around and was looking down, standing between the open car door and the car. His oily hair was curled (... into a ...flip?)...at the back of his neck...but not a flip, it was curled in towards his neck.
Yesterday at court I was told that the charges were dismissed and that in a couple of days I could obtain paperwork stating the dismissal.
thoices "don't let her go"
At Wiley Hall: I went to the bathroom and when I returned a young woman was making a cell phone call from the desk where I had been sitting. I sat down on the floor; she turned to look at me and left. Many times, at different places, when I return from the bathroom someone has taken my place and often while speaking on a phone.

Thank You - Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 10:55 AM ? current events

refined techniques?

As I started reading a biology assignment, I felt "nervous", as if I were doing something "wrong"....this seems to be a new way to keep me from learning....it is very different from previous experiences that prohibited or distracted me. Perhaps it is from association with all the other distractions and emf --- or is it a refined technique? Did people start squirming and making sounds at the same time? Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 1:30 PM ? current events

February 22, 2006 12:55 pm

February 22, 2006 12:55 pm If any readers of this blog know what happened to my family, how I could contact them or verify what has happened please respond. Thank You , Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 1:02 PM ? current events

thoices

"she didn't wear a hat" "she won't pay it" "she's innocent" "let her go" "don't let her go" "she thinks its real"
"girls with guitars put bears behind bars" "you told"

Posted by sche0647 at 3:22 PM ? current events

assistance

Why does someone or something want me to get locked up into jail? I experience property missing or broken, or misplaced, and therefore could use assisted living but no one wants anything to do with me unless I am a criminal or take drugs. What kind of assistance is that?

thoices "because they'll kill them" who? why? Anybody who helps me? Anybody who takes my things? If I'm in jail why wouldn't the same still be true?

thoice "it's not true" "stop it" "no dear"

Posted by sche0647 at 3:06 PM ? musings

items

At desks and areas where I sit, I often find a paper clip, pen or piece of foil.
I just took a test for which I felt I was very non-prepared, due to emf, distractions, the stress of being arrested, tomorrow's court date, false accusations from a different instructor and being threatened with going to jail again. I don't know if I could get an incomplete in biology for these reasons. I've already dropped other classes this semester due to the stress of the arrest and the time it takes up. This is part of a continuing process...I've been harassed and threatened out of work for years; now the same is happening in school.

no person is telling me the following...they are thoughts that pop into my head like "voices" without sound...thoices...that's the best description I can give.....
thoices "the company monitored their house continuously" "you're good" "she doesn't belong here" " they won't tell her" "they won't give it to her" "they won't let her take it" "pay" "you're not good" "f--k you Penny" "you're not a boy" "tell her" "they help it" "they cover it" "take her there" "we told her" "we told you" "don't pray" "write"
"you b--ch you knew they would hit her" "wear it" "eat it" "keep it busy" "go there" "don't go there" "die" "go"
"you're in trouble" "you gotta go" "you have to go back there" "they hit it" "he killed himself when he read that"
"you knew" "you know dear" "not a dear" "they want her there" "not here""dirty or dead"
Is it illegal to talk to oneself? To blog about random thoices? How many laws are unwritten here? Undisclosed?

Posted by sche0647 at 2:28 PM ? current events

February 21, 2006 10:20 am

February 21, 2006 10:20 am If any readers of this blog know what happened to my family, how I could contact them or verify what has happened please respond.

thoice this am? "See threw pleas"

This morning I was thinking (out loud) about the man who killed the nurses in Chicago. I was living in Chicago at that time and I remember being very scared by the murders. I was perhaps thinking about this because of the difficulties I've been experiencing at the school where I am enrolled in a health sciences career program in the nursing department. Because the "thoices" have been telling me to change my name, I was also thinking about that man's name and what it means, so I looked in a dictionary. The thoices said "you did it". In 1966 I was nine years old
Thank You, Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 10:20 AM ? current events

February 17, 2006 1:30 pm

February 17, 2006 1:30 pm If any readers of this blog know what happened to my family, how I could contact them or verify what has happened please respond.
I've been feeling emf on my eyes the last few days; yesterday I felt very strong emf on the right side of my head while at a cafe. Today in lab there were many instances of offensive smells.
Thank You, Penny Sue Scheff

missing blog entry

A blog I posted is not showing now. It was about my brother when he was very young. He ran down the stairs upset and crying one day because the toilet bowl broke while he was on it. He wasn't that heavy. No one in my family thought this was funny. He was diagnosed at an early age as mildly retarded - aphasic? I do not know what has happened to my family, for years now. A few days ago I awoke from a ...'dream' about something terrible happening in that old house. My parents were working poor with seven children, two of them with disabilities. The house was remodeled and the neighbohood declared an historic site after we moved. Penny Sue Scheff

Posted by sche0647 at 7:37 PM ? current events
I am requesting responses to determine if my internet communications are still censored and controlled.
Links
Penny Sue Scheff
GC1423 Class Project
Freedom isn't Free
wikipedia
psychovision
Center for Cognitive Liberty & Ethics
EMF and biological processes
Mindjustice
Colon Cancer
MoveableType

meds guide said:

In case you need help with this let me knoww.

Anonymous said:

no that would be:

Sue Scheff
Sue.S@helpyourteens.com
954-349-7260

roguetech said:

Sorry to hear about your family... Myabe if you provided their names, people could help. Normally I wouldn't recommend that, but since you can't exactly ask their permission to post there names...

Anonymous said:

Maybe you're just crazy? ever think of that?

Anonymous said:

paul said:

you're not the same fraudulent con artist cunt sue scheff that just won the anti-defamation suit are you?

May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
probe?
feckled
windows
wheeled carts
my family
end of my blog?
quiz
back pain and emf
back pain and emf
downtown mpls sunday a.m.
payments
ear pain
not real?
ear ache
on nicollet ave
april 11, 2006
Friday March 31, 2006
"put it on your head" a thoice-voice
proof
recent thoice
Friday, March 10, 2006
school
voices-thoices
unable to answer your call
why?
Friday march 03, 2006 12:28 pm
March 02, 2006 9:58 am
Wednesday March 01, 2006 4:10 pm
Monday February 27, 2006 12:09 pm
head swirls
Feb 23,2006 10:55 pm
refined techniques?
February 22, 2006 12:55 pm
thoices
assistance
items
February 21, 2006 10:20 am
February 17, 2006 1:30 pm
missing blog entry
February 15, 2006 10:12 am please respond
February 14, 2006 please respond
Monday Feb. 13, 2006 8:37 AM
Sunday Feb 12, 2006 6:07 pm
my family
don't think
bumping seats
missing
disturbing thoices
doin' it
sorry puppy
cafe
too calm
in jail
quiz
thoice
many times
two thoices
who are "they"?
"when's the next one dear"
website for a lawyer
concentration part 2
concentration
arrest
reading
"you're alone"
thoice
was it worth it?
city center face covering
saturday
thoice
SHARING MORE FEELINGS
thoice
mental illness
email update
phone calls
dizzy
phone
feelings
at the library
computer
access denied
coincidence
bus stop and library
sleep
bad smells
computer sabotage
sleep dep.
why johnnie can't read and scheff can't do math
in wilson library
access to schedule
today's events
today's events
today's events
first day of school
what happened to my family
TREASON? Is Ebbers still alive?
piss and internet sabotage
the weekend
in the library
last night
the phone
comment from David
you figure it out
7/16/2005 2:10 PM
7/16/2005 1:24 PM
7/14/2005 10:55 AM
sabotage
don't leave
right breast again
at a cafe
at the library
info I didn't request
pressure in my head
comments from different people
left side of my head
at a new cafe
internet-searches
at the kindergarten
...
a.m. in the cafe
at the kindergarten
DON'T READ IT and downtown blogging
I share
if I'm not in Minneapolis, MN., where am I?
Sunday July 03, 2005
cover up
response requests
two kinds of talking tubes
at a cafe
confirmation
in the school yard
in the cafe
0 listings
"I didn't think she'd stay"
computer problems?
thoices new and old, here and there
identity theft?
recent thoices and recurring events
computer sabotage continues
after noon
paying my rent
at st. paul wfc
strange file name
"nowhere" last night
weekend events
at mctc open house
what does the word "feckle" mean to you?
"Penny Scheff does not do math on Thursdays"
my type? you "do me" (whatever that means) and I'm not your type?
arrested (5 entries)
current events (179 entries)
relatively recent events of sabotage, electronic malfunctions, psychological harassment, etc lifelong events (13 entries)
lifelong events that now, after everything that's happened, reveal more significance musings (6 entries)
past events (21 entries)
events of the past five to ten years that justified a diagnosis of schizo-affective remote harassment information (4 entries)
Links
Penny Sue Scheff
MoveableType
Freedom isn't Free
wikipedia
psychovision
Mindjustice
Colon Cancer
Add Your Links Here
Class blogs Dawn's Blog
Jen & Derek's Wedding
amazing animals, dumb people
CH-CH-CHANGES
Underground Hip Hop
The Curmudgeon's Consortium
Veg Log
June 2013
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30