Tips for Decorating the Church on your Wedding Day
Church weddings are chic and traditional in nature, and decorating its corners would mean preserving its serenity and calm. Usual wedding church decorations include laces, pearls, and candles along with fresh and dry flowers. These elements maintain the sanctity of the church and at the same time lend it grace and elegance.
Tips to decorate the church:
* Flower decorations add color and freshness to the church surroundings. Small pocketed bouquets along the sitting arrangement are both delightful and pleasing. The commonly used flowers are tulips, daisies, roses and carnations.
* Pave the way for the couple by decorating the aisle with orchids and lilies.
* Adorn the door of the church with flowers, ribbons and balloons to make it look inviting.
* Prepare wreathes with colorful flowers or maybe to match with the bride’s gown to place on the altar. Silk, dry or fabric flowers can be used for such decoration.
* An alternative to dress the aisle would be to place potted flowers which are pleasing to the eyes and are inexpensive too.
* Pews form an important part of wedding church decorations. Attach bouquets or bows at the end of these pews with rose petals along the pathway for the bride and the groom to tread on.
* Churches usually have high ceilings and should be well lit with chandeliers and draped with streamers, laces and flowers.
* The entrance can also be decorated with pomander balls to look attractive.
* plan around the location of the wedding photographer.
When you have touched the five most important areas of the church that is, the aisle, altar, ceiling, entrance and the center, be assured that you have taken care of everything that is required to cherish this beautiful day forever.