Les photos et La Vie dans La Verrie

I'm still working on getting pictures on here. I found out that I have to save them as a different file type or something like that.

Anyway, I was able to see Manon's little brother, Kevin sing in a chorus. It is a group of kids from a certain school with a very good music program. They will be singing at the Puy de Fou (a large park, I think I've mentioned it before) on Friday and I am excited to see that show.

The last few days we haven't done any touristy things, but I have been able to observe what life is like for a real French family. Yesterday we went to the HyperU for some groceries. I have never seen a store so big before! About half the store is groceries (that half is the size of a big grocery store in the US) and the other half is all kinds of other things like clothes, tools, toys, etc.

Hi Stacey,
Sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy the experience! Live like you are French except be nice.

Howard

This page contains a single entry by schm2010 published on June 30, 2010 3:53 AM.

Fete de Musique was the previous entry in this blog.

Puy de Fou is the next entry in this blog.