Inspiration

Probably the most recent images that have inspired me are ones that I found online while looking for inspiration for another class. The page that the link at the top goes to is a page of some works of a guy named Takeshi. I don't really know anything about him. I just happened to stumble upon this page and find these images. Some of them are artworks and some of them are advertisements. I found inspiration in these images mostly because of the creativity of the images. I like some better than other others and I think some work better than others, but they are all definitely very creative. Also what inspires me is the use of color and different imagery in each piece. I love rich and bright colors and I try to use them whenever I can. In all of his pieces, his colors are very deep and rich. They're definitely eye catching and I think, in most cases, Takeshi was very successful at combing multiple images to create a dreamlike effect in a whole piece. I was really impressed with his work and inspired by it.

This page contains a single entry by schm2054 published on January 21, 2010 8:44 AM.

What I want to learn in GD 1 was the previous entry in this blog.

Social Cause/Change Inspiration is the next entry in this blog.