A Workshop for Authors and Creators of Academic Works
Who Owns Your Scholarship? Copyright, Publication Agreements, and Good Policy
* Who owns the article or book you just published?
* Who owns your course syllabus and lecture notes?
* Who controls publishing in your discipline?
* How can you fairly use the work of others in your scholarship?
* How does the new University Copyright Policy affect you?
Attend this short workshop to discuss these questions with your colleagues and learn how to manage your copyrights while increasing the impact of your work by providing the greatest possible visibility and access.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Great Hall, Coffman Memorial Union
Free to University of Minnesota community.
This event has been designated by the Office of the Vice President for Research to satisfy the Awareness/Discussion component of the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) continuing education requirement.Posted by stemp003 at January 30, 2009 3:58 PM