Pharmacological Reviews Moves to Continuous Publication

From the January 10 post to the Liblicense discussion group by Richard Dodenhoff, Journals Director for the American Society for Pharmacology & Experimental Therapeutics:

The journal Pharmacological Reviews (ISSN 1521-0081) has moved to continuous publication: articles are being published in their final form as soon as they are ready instead of waiting for complete issues. This allows articles to be published up to three months sooner than in the past. Several articles in the January 2013 issue are already online. See http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/content/current.

The January 2013 issue will be published in a small number of batches within the next two to three weeks. Future issues will close on or about the first business day of each calendar quarter (April 1, July 1, October 1).

[...]

Readers have the option of being notified when new articles are published and/or when an issue is complete. Pharmacological Reviews generally publishes 8 to 10 articles per issue. Articles may be published singularly or in small groups. The number of continuous publication alerts will average less than one per week.

Pharmacological Reviews articles will continue to be paginated sequentially, and each will be assigned to a volume and to a quarterly issue for clear citation. The journal is published as one volume per calendar year.

Posted by stemp003 at January 11, 2013 1:41 PM

I aleays spent my half an hour to read thos website's content everyday along with a
cup of coffee.

Posted by: Epoxy Flooring at September 25, 2014 3:14 PM

Hi, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's truly
good, keep up writing.

Posted by: congoleum vinyl flooring at January 17, 2015 12:25 AM

I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles every day
along with a mug of coffee.

Posted by: stamped concrete nh at March 2, 2015 4:53 PM

Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?

I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs
and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for
being off-topic but I had to ask!

Posted by: Selma at March 8, 2015 10:48 PM

I know this web page offers quality based
articles and other data, is theee any other site whicch
offers such data in quality?

Posted by: http://www.northeastdecorativeconcrete.com at March 22, 2015 10:11 PM

Remember personal info?

Type the characters you see in the picture above.