Max Planck Society and De Gruyter Sign Agreement for Open Access Publishing

From De Gruyter's January 24 press release:

The Max Planck Society and the academic publishing house De Gruyter have signed a groundbreaking agreement to cooperate in the publication of Open Access books. The agreement covers texts intended for publication by scholars at the more than 80 individual Max Planck institutes working around the world today. It encompass the full range of disciplines in which the Max Planck Society is active, including the natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities, and applies to both monographs and anthologies.

"Our collaboration with De Gruyter will enable us to offer our scholars a unified platform - both from a legal and an organizational perspective - for publishing books in Open Access," explains Ralf Schimmer, Director of the Department of Scientific Information Provision at the Max Planck Digital Library. "In this way, we're responding to an increasing number of requests from the Max Planck institutes, and are extending the support we give for Open Access publishing from journal articles to the arena of books."

Posted by stemp003 at February 1, 2013 2:09 PM

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of area
. Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website.

Studying this information So i'm glad to exhibit that I've a very
good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such
a lot unquestionably will make sure to do not forget this web site and give it a look regularly.

Posted by: tracey walker at September 17, 2014 1:33 PM

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article!
It's the little changes which will make the largest changes.
Thanks for sharing!

Posted by: information technology at September 28, 2014 4:25 AM

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword....wait there's even more Now what if i told you there was a simple Wordpress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That's right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin

Posted by: seo at November 7, 2014 9:57 AM

Remember personal info?

Type the characters you see in the picture above.