Mim's finally

It is about time. I haven't been to Mim's for about 2 weeks which is a long time considering that I go there at least once a week. I had the Kufta Platter which is about 2 pounds of meat and a lot of hummus. I will admit it is excessive but it is delicious and it is a good deal at only 10.25. I enjoy it. Tonight I am cooking dinner for myself. I have made something special for you guys tomorrow so get excited. I will be going to the trivia tonight and hanging out with one friend who I haven't seen for a while. So hop you all have a good night I am getting out of McNeal to go cook. Pace!

Another Day in McNeal

Today I was in a rush all day. I lost my phone this weekend so I have been trying to get at&t to turn on my old phone. Which finally happened today, it cost me 30.98 to get a new charger. However, they only had a car one so we will see how long I can tolerate that for. Also I bought subway, 5.49, and a soda 75 cents. Tonight I didn't feel like cooking so I made a pizza. It was too much food. So now I am tired and am going to sleep. And, I forgot that yesterday was Gas Day which was an extra 50.00 that I spent. So, not doing so well with the whole budgeting thing.

Sunday

Well today I spent most of the day doing homework. I went to McNeal and got some coding done for Interactive Design. I also went to Rainbow and got some basics for my kitchen. Lemons, sandwich meat, eegs, milk, etc. Total 33.78 So not bad. Plus I bought my 2 dollar object which was a fancy soda brand that I had always wanted to try. I bought the grapefruit flavor. Tonight my friend is having his 22nd birthday party so I am on my way to celebrate with him but first I have to finish cooking my risotto. See you all tuesday.

I hate downtown

Well last night was really fun, I had some Duffy's pizza and went downtown with my friends to celebrate a birthday party. I spent a lot of money on beer. But I didn't get to have more than 4 beers. I brought $50 with me and after I bought the birthday girl a drink I was only able to buy 4 beers at 9 dolllars a piece. What a rip off never again. Today I am sitting in my house doing homework and trying to track down my phone that I lost yesterday. So much streeeeeeesssss!!! I hate extra problems that come along with being unorganized. I am cooking tonight and I have beer leftover from last night so hopefully no spending today but We will see.

Valentines day

Well I have had to start to pay for parking. Today I had to pay $3.75 while entering to park. I don't understand why it is one hour parking by our campus it is pretty frustrating. Anyways, I am excited for tonight and I have my grocery list all made up. I hope everything goes well. I made two sandwiches this morning and now have to go get more sandwich meat. I also need eggs but I will get them later. Spending was kept to a minimum this afternoon because I have a feeling at night it will go much worse so I am trying to lessen the damage.

Friday afternoon

Well, yesterday went really well. It cost me $64.95 for wine, bread, cheese, and other groceries. I cooked pork tenderloin which was on sale 2 for 1 at Lund's. I have plenty of leftovers and will be eating them all weekend which is awesome because that means I don't have to go to the store and spend more than two dollars. tonight I am going downtown to celebrate my friends 22 birthday. It should be fun but I will only be bringing 20 dollars to prevent spending too much money. Downtown can be really expensive. Hope fully you guys have a good weekend. I will let you know how the spending goes.

Valentines day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy20Valentines20Day.jpg

the eve of Hallmark holiday #1

Well as you all know tomorrow is valentine's day. Not the best holiday for guys. I am excited to see the line at the florist of the boyfriends. Everyone waiting in line sad wishing they could spend their money on anything except flowers. This year I will, happily, dodge that bullet. I have instead elected to have a girl come over for dinner. Cheap, easy, and best of all, original. If you guys think you are getting the same points for roses and chocolates, think again. I hope you guys realize that girls are completely nuts, sorry kelsey its true, if all of their friends get roses then that makes you not very special. Not to say that my idea is that great but it is something different. It is a calculated risk, she can't get mad because we are still celebrating it, but she could see it as a sweet original idea. Ha ha.

No, seriously I do have to buy all the groceries today, my limit is $30.00 (I have most of the stuff I need at home) Other than that no spending since she's buying the wine. NIce! God I hate Hallmark Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Clean up before thursday!

Well today my bed fell apart as I was headed to school. It was a jerry rigged piece of crapt when I bought it so I didn't expect it to last long, but more than a semester and a half! Well anyways I had to throw most of it out except for this cool 70's headboard with a mirror and shelves. When I got home from school I moved it all out and went to town on rearranging my house. Everything got shifted. So everything left a trail of dust (and what was worse splinters) so I went to target and bought a vacuum and a set of sheets. I was now on a mission but it was too late to cook and clean so I, regretfully, hit up Taco Bell. Uhhhh. I hate fast food but like I sadi I needed to get this done. So that cost me 113.88, but alls well that ends well and my house is now sparkling! I went to bed with warm sheets and a sound mind.

ewwwww

800px-Dirty_dishes.jpg

Monday and its still COLD!

When is this going to stop? I hat this weather. Where are the birds? I want to go outside again. No spending so far today but I am going to buy a soda right now so mark me down for 1.25.

Sunday, the longest day

Well today I spent 90% of my day curled up in my bed doing homework. I thought about going outside but then noticed that my windows were frozen and changed my mind. I made myself a sandwich for lunch and got a ton of work done. I read my book, A Fine Balance, which is really great and keeps getting better with every page. For dinner I decided that I was going to make a feast. I had all of the stuff to make Avgolemono soup and so I made that. Plus I had garlic that I needed to get rid of and so I roasted it to be used as a spread for my bread. It was awesome except I got too lazy and now have a pile of dishes waiting for me. At 9:00pm I took my last beer to my friends house and watched some t/v. Good day, plus $0 spent. I felt pretty good about that.

Big Day

Well today has been a big one. I started off waking up and having a huge delicious sandwich. I thought that I was going to do well on my spending today. But instead, I was talked into going to Target. I went to Rainbow and drove my friends. I don't know why I can't control myself but that's probably part of the problem. I spent 65.42 on miscellaneous groceries. Add 25 cents for the soda I bought on the way out of the store. That wasn't too bad since I needed most of it. But then I had to hear about an Aesthetic Apparatus "Crappy Poster" sale. So I spent $20 on four new posters and I got a button for free. So now I am going to buy a case of beer and hopefully it will be cheap. Oh and I won't be eating dinner out but I am not sure what I am making yet. Seeya

Another Dinky Night?

I am soooo sick of DinkyTown. I might check out the NE neighborhood, or possibly uptown. I need to get out of these familiar scenes. So far today I have eaten only a piece of Duffy's pizza $2.94. I have also spent my entire day searching for flights for spring break. Who are these organized people who can get this done before now? I think its going to cost me 500 dollars to get to mexico. And that's if I book it tonight. I seriously need new friends they are killing me with indecision. I also made guacamole for something to eat later I cant tell what I am going to do with it, but it will be great.

Then I left to go hang out with my friends I bought a 12 pack of beer and headed over. We relaxed until about twelve and FINALLY figured out where we were going for spring break (South Padre). I am kind of bummed that we couldn't get to Europe but at least it will be hot down there. Then we went to the bar and I spent 10 dollars. It was fun but I got to get out of this side of town I hate it here it is so repetitive.