Delta Airlines Survey

A few weeks ago I went to Colorado to visit my sister. On the way back from Colorado my flight was delayed. A few days later I received a survey questionnaire in my email from Delta Airlines asking me about my experience regarding my flight being delayed. I would usually skip the survey, but ever since taking this course I have found myself more reluctant to take surveys. The survey asked me a combination of questions using the likert scale and yes/no questions. It had me rank my level of agreement about whether or not I would recommend Delta and if I had a good experience. They also asked me a series of yes/no questions as well as left a comment/suggestion box. I think that these questions were phrased well and were not leading questions. The survey was also given to me in a timely manner so. Since it was a few days after my delayed flight, I was still able to remember my accurate feelings of that day.

Screen shot 2012-10-09 at 7.32.11 PM.png