Eye Tracking Study

I was interested in watching an example of an eye tracker study, so I went on You Tube where I came across a display advertising eye tracking study that observed how people interacted on websites with an iPad and a PC and analyzed the ad performance between the two. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyVMvCn6U_A) I really enjoyed watching this research study and seeing visuals of the findings because I am a visual person. I was also able to understand the study and how eye tracking works because I was able to see parts of the study. I was also interested in what the study found. It found that users were more engaged and saw ads quicker on a desktop which I found surprising. I found this surprising because I feel like I see ads so quickly on my iPad and I am more likely to click on them on my iPad than I am on my computer for some reason.