Jobs after Graduation

As a senior I am constantly reading articles about employment rates and finding jobs after college. Yesterday ABC News (http://tinyurl.com/com5vb4) posted an article about a recent survey that predicts that this year employers will increase hiring of 4-year college graduates by about 5% and graduates with an associate's degree will increase by about 30%. The article says that Michigan State University's College Employment research collected hiring plan responses from over 2,000 employees within the United States. That is the only information given about the survey and how it was conducted. There is not a link given with further information on survey results or on how it was conducted. I would be interested to learn more about what fields they looked into and how they contacted employers. As I said before I am a senior and I am seeking a job after graduation so I would be interested ot learn more about this survey!