Feed My Starving Children- Goal Reached

Feed My Starving Children, a Minnesota-based organization has well over exceeded it's giving goal for this year.

Earlier this summer, the organization set a goal of five million meals to be sent to East Africa. This week they announced that they not old reached their goal, they surpassed it, sending nearly 11 millions meals by the end of 2011.

"There are those moments when you just stop and you've got to be so grateful for the response and what we're able to do," Mark Crea, CEO of Feed My Starving Children told Kare11.

Crea said that most of the gracious response was a result of generous volunteers, donors, and corporations.

"It's just giving, and it doesn't take a whole lot," Tiffany House, a volunteer said, "We always have plenty of food on our tables, and most of them don't have anything."

It is really true how our tables are always so full while there are people starving to death and it depends on us whether we want to help or not, whether we want to act like humans or not... Removal