Favorite TV Show

My favorite television show, along with most of thie world, is Seinfeld. Jerry Seinfeld has given some of the funniest moments in tv history. The writing on the show was absolutely genius and the situations characters put themselves in were a reflection of common modern real situations. They show was extremely believable and yet it was totally far fetched. The characters of the show had so much depth and were so different from eachother yet they all performed and flowed so well together in front of the camera. Episodes of the show have been in syndication for years and they will still be in syndication for years to come. The show will be regarded as the greatest sitcom of all time. Seinfeld was an extremely post modern show in the fact that it was the first of its kind and and will remain the only of its kind. A show about nothing that had so much depth and yet so many people could relate to it. It was far ahead of its time for the length of the series. I hope someday to see a reunion of all the actors together talking about the show. That would be a dream come true for me.

Posted by schw0897 at 11:00 AM

LiRaspian Thinking

Minneapolis has never had a form mass transit besides busses and trollies back in the day. Other major metropolitan cities have Subways, ELs, Metros, and Trollies and I believe with the addition of Light Rail in Minnesota, Minneapolis is now officially a big city. It already was a big city but now it feels even a little more big. Since I was a small boy, I have imagined that Minneapolis would get some sort of track ridden transit. After being in Chicago and Seattle, I just thought it would be a perfect compliment to the City.

Continue reading "LiRaspian Thinking"
Posted by schw0897 at 1:16 PM

Yellow Arrow

Hello everyone! How are you on this steamy April tuesday? OK, now that we got the schmoosing out of the way I can do my assignment.
If I could post a yellow arrow anywhere in Minneapolis, I would post it down near the old pillsbury factory in north east minneapolis. I would put it the arrow facing the woods accross from the factory. These woods hide dilapidated stone ruins of what was the old pillsbury waterway. The only other thing to compare them to would be the stone ruins in Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. It is really a sight to see. I have been there quite a few times and I think a yellow arrow explaining that the ruins are in the woods would attract more people o go see them since I don't think many people know about them.

Posted by schw0897 at 12:49 PM