Favorite TV Show

My favorite television show, along with most of thie world, is Seinfeld. Jerry Seinfeld has given some of the funniest moments in tv history. The writing on the show was absolutely genius and the situations characters put themselves in were a reflection of common modern real situations. They show was extremely believable and yet it was totally far fetched. The characters of the show had so much depth and were so different from eachother yet they all performed and flowed so well together in front of the camera. Episodes of the show have been in syndication for years and they will still be in syndication for years to come. The show will be regarded as the greatest sitcom of all time. Seinfeld was an extremely post modern show in the fact that it was the first of its kind and and will remain the only of its kind. A show about nothing that had so much depth and yet so many people could relate to it. It was far ahead of its time for the length of the series. I hope someday to see a reunion of all the actors together talking about the show. That would be a dream come true for me.

Posted by schw0897 at April 21, 2005 11:00 AM