« Contact Information and Office Hours | Main | Extra office hour this week »

Important information from ours Syllabus

....
About Homework Assignments:
We will have five Homework assignments. All of which will be posted in the instructor’s website at least one week before the due date. All assignments are due at the beginning of class and will generally be returned in recitation. No late assignments will be accepted unless a special circumstance is documented as defined in department policy. If special circumstances arise please contact me as soon as you know about them and expect to turn assignments in before they are due. Homeworks turned in late - or early - for any reason should be put in the Homework Tray in 1035 Heller Hall where they will be dated. Do not submit assignments to the graduate student office or leave them in the graduate student mailboxes.
....
By department policy, all homeworks must be typed or they will receive a maximum grade of 75%. I will grade the homework as normal and then multiply by .75 and record that. Graphs and calculations may be handwritten. I suggest handwriting graphs as a form of practice for the exams.