German journalists interested in HealthNewsReview.org concept

German science journalists gather in Bremen, Germany next week for the annual Wissenswerte conference. I'll speak on a panel there on Monday.

I've also been asked to consult with a group there that is hoping to launch a German version of HealthNewsReview.org.

I was also recently approached by an Italian journalist who is interested in the concept for his country. This idea has certainly taken off - from the pioneering efforts in Australia, to Canada, the US, Hong Kong, and now potential for more countries to begin reviewing the quality of health/medical/science news coverage.

The UK also has a "Behind the Headlines" project with a somewhat different approach.

This page contains a single entry by Gary Schwitzer published on November 6, 2009 8:50 AM.

Snowballing concerns over family docs' org Coke deal was the previous entry in this blog.

Physicians' inconsistent disclosure of potential financial conflicts of interest is the next entry in this blog.

Wikio - Top of the Blogs - Health

Add to Technorati Favorites