Scholarly Communication in Engineering
Welcome to the ASEE Engineering Libraries Division site for Scholarly Communication in Engineering. The Scholarly Communication committee's Blog subcommittee is responsible for maintaining the site and posting to the blog, but any ELD member is welcome to contribute.
Our Websites and Ideas page lists all ELD members' institutions with links to each institution's online scholarly communication resources. If you'd like to add or correct links for your institution, email any Blog Subcommittee member.
We post to the blog whenever we find a scholarly communication news story, event, or new resource of interest to ELD membership. If you come across a story you think we should post, send the link to any Blog Subcommittee member. If you'd like to be a regular contributor, contact Janet Fransen to join the subcommittee and receive a login name and password.The ELD Scholarly Communication Committee established the following guidelines for posting to the blog.
- Content should be within the scope of the blog i.e. issues related to scholarly communication in engineering.
- Information should be current and accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- Keep language clear and easy to understand.
- Include the source of the information if appropriate.
- Include your name on the post.