Field Logic Inc. - Superior
Interested candidates should navigate to www.fieldlogicnews.com
The Information Technology
Internship is designed to assist the I.T. Department with day-to-day
operations, while allowing for hands-on experience with real-world I.T. skills.
The position requires the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a team
oriented environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Front line computer/application support
* Troubleshoot hardware/software related issues
* Maintain accurate logs of daily activities
* Assist in maintaining in-house company website
* Work on/with various I.T. related projects.
* Document policies and procedures
* Install/maintain printing solutions
* Ordering and delivering I.T. related items
* Implement/coordinate e-recycling program
* Interact with users of varying technology skill levels
1. Must have or be in the
process of obtaining a 2 year or 4 year degree in a computer related field.
(e.g. CIS, MIS, CS, etc)
2. Basic knowledge of printers,
computer hardware, and networking fundamentals.
2. Proficient knowledge of
Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
3. Outgoing, friendly,
professional, attitude that is capable of learning in a fast pace environment,
and who works well in a team setting.
5. Excellent oral and written
communication and skills.
6. Ability to lift up to 55
7. Valid driver's license.
8. Work minimum 10 - 20 hours
1. Moderate level of knowledge
of Microsoft Access Database
2. Basic understanding of
programming fundamentals and HTTP/CSS web design
Does this position require
frequent/ongoing driving on company business and/or include the use or
designation of a company owned vehicle? YES NO If
yes, authorization and release of DMV records and a valid state issued driver's
license with satisfactory driving record must be acquired and maintained (see
HR for related forms and details).
Wanda Grew-Jasken, SPHR
Director of Human Resources/IT
Field Logic, Inc. Superior, WI 54880
(715) 395-9955 Fax (715) 395-9959