Field Logic Inc. - Superior
Information Technology Internship
Interested candidates should navigate to www.fieldlogicnews.com
The Information Technology Internship is designed to assist the I.T. Department with day-to-day operations, while allowing for hands-on experience with real-world I.T. skills. The position requires the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a team oriented environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Front line computer/application support
* Troubleshoot hardware/software related issues
* Maintain accurate logs of daily activities
* Assist in maintaining in-house company website
* Work on/with various I.T. related projects.
* Document policies and procedures
* Install/maintain printing solutions
* Ordering and delivering I.T. related items
* Implement/coordinate e-recycling program
* Interact with users of varying technology skill levels
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
1. Must have or be in the process of obtaining a 2 year or 4 year degree in a computer related field. (e.g. CIS, MIS, CS, etc)
2. Basic knowledge of printers, computer hardware, and networking fundamentals.
2. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
3. Outgoing, friendly, professional, attitude that is capable of learning in a fast pace environment, and who works well in a team setting.
5. Excellent oral and written communication and skills.
6. Ability to lift up to 55 lbs.
7. Valid driver's license.
8. Work minimum 10 - 20 hours per week.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
1. Moderate level of knowledge of Microsoft Access Database
2. Basic understanding of programming fundamentals and HTTP/CSS web design
Does this position require frequent/ongoing driving on company business and/or include the use or designation of a company owned vehicle? YES NO If yes, authorization and release of DMV records and a valid state issued driver's license with satisfactory driving record must be acquired and maintained (see HR for related forms and details).