Great Summer Employment Opportunities with Microsoft!
2012 Microsoft Student Experience
Spend your summer with Microsoft! The Student Experience Program (SEP) is a paid work experience program designed to provide high school and college students opportunities to work on Microsoft's Fargo, N.D. campus during the summer. This program allows students to gain real-life working experience, while learning about the technology industry.
- SEP opportunities are open to H.S. students who have completed their junior year (must be 16) through recent college graduates.
- SEP candidates are hired as vendor staff through Kelly Service but work within Microsoft teams.
- SEP positions typically run June-August but this is flexible and up to manager discretion.
- Positions are available across a number of areas including:
o Event Planning
o Content Publishing | Technical Writing (3 positions available)
o Accounting Services
o Web Design
o Partner & Field Team Operations
o Financial Operations
- Students with a variety of interests and backgrounds will be considered.
2012 Program Specifics/Timeline
- Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org starting January 1, 2012.
o Please include SEP in the subject line.
o Please indicate in the email what type of role you are interested in pursuing.
- Interviews will be scheduled accordingly.
2012 Compensation Information is TBD
- College (Freshman - Recent Graduate)
o Students receive $12/hr. and typically work 40 hours per week.
- High School (Must have completed Junior year (must be at least 16 years old) -Recent H.S. Graduate.)
o Students receive $10/hr. and typically work 40 hours per week.
For more information, please contact: Katie Hasbargen - Katie.email@example.com