PRSSA Ethics Survey

PRSSA Ethics study from prssa.org
Since I was a U of M PRSSA member my freshman year, I still receive emails from prssa.org and I get these emails every once in awhile about the program. The title of this study is called "PRSSA Ethics Study" and it took me about 20 minutes to complete. There was a consent form at the beginning, a description of the study, and reminded me that I had the chance to win a free iPad for taking the survey if I put my email in at the end of the survey. The survey consisted of regular survey questions that I stated before in the other surveys, but this one was also different because there were more questions and there was an incentive at the end to make me want to take the survey (to be put into a drawing to win the iPad). I'm assuming that based off of all of the responses of the people that took it, the PRSSA members will make conclusions about what is going well with the program and what they need to work on.

PRSSA Ethics Survey.png