PRSSA Work Life Balance Survey

PRSSA Work Life Balance Survey
I also received another email from prssa.org to answer questions about how I feel about "the intersection of work and life issues at their future public relation jobs" from the study called (PRSSA Work Life Survey). The beginning of the survey was a consent form, and explained how I was randomly selected to take the survey out of every PRSSA group in the USA, how the study is completely voluntary, confidential, and that I was older than 18 years old (which was different than the other studies I received.) The questions consisted of nominal, ordinal, likert, semantic, open-ended, and questions about my demographics (similar to the other surveys). In the consent form, it says that all of the responses will be reviewed after to figure out ways that PRSSA leaders can help guide PRSSA members on how to balance work and play in their daily lives.

PRSSA Work Life Survey.png