« Crap spiral | Main | mmmkay v.2 »

Aftermath

I end up getting a pack of cheetos, twizzlers, and a bottle of water later on last night/early this morning.
cost:$5
feeling:zombied
time:11:30pm
location:House of Hanson

I use up several sheets of free paper that I recieved from my friend Dave, working on a stop motion animation all night. He worked at a paper factory last semester and occasionally gifted trunkfulls of 3 foot rolls of paper.
cost:free
feeling:motivated, glad I have friends that give free stuff
time:11:30pm
location: the wake

Andrea has been on an Echo and the Bunnymen kick lately, so we listen to several of their albums last night. Along with using Pandora.com to listen to echo like stuff.
cost:free
feeling:motivated
time:11:30pm
location:the wake office

After staying up all night, and going to classes and work all day, I am exhausted. At about 6:00 am this morning Andrea and I make plans to go see Sweeney Todd, as a reward for the nights work.
cost:
feeling:
time:11:30pm
location:

Before hand I get roped into watching a surprisingly entertaining anime called Kaleidostar, Hilary borrowed it to Andrea and now we are both trapped by it's addictive saccharine stories. Every title has the word "amazing", "distant" or both in it. I'm embarassed to enjoy shows like this, but they just hit that spot in my heart reserved for adorable garbage.
cost:free
feeling:exhausted zombie
time:11:30pm
location:apartment

Andrea pays for Sweeney Todd for everyone that goes, a total of $10 for five people. I love the budget cinema, it reminds me of my childhood. My family used to exclusively go to budget theatres, and they all have the same smell, a mix of carbonated water, cleaning supplies, and popcorn grease.
cost: free for me
feeling: tired, relaxed
time:11:30pm
location:Roseville, budget

Afterwards I try to read Looking Closer but crash instead.