Blog intro- Aaron Cain

Hello everyone, my name is Aaron Cain. I am currently a junior and my major is communications. This seemed like a very interesting class to take, so I decided to step a little bit out of my comfort zone and give it a try. One thing that I have experienced in the past that is pretty interesting (to me, atleast) is my job as a student manager for the Gopher Football Team. This job is fun and it is really cool to see what they do everyday as far as practice and watching film goes and stuff like that. It takes up a lot of my time, but it is very worth it and got to go down to Houston for the bowl game, which was a ton of fun.
Television shows and movies have always interested me very much. That is why I thought taking this class would be cool. It will be pretty eye opening to at least get a glimpse into the amount of work and everything that goes into making a commericial, show or movie.
This is a clip from one of my favorite television shows, The Office. It is just a highlight clip of Creed, the office weird guy/mysterious guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPQ6Ocpdpvo