Introduction - Essa

Hey!

I'm Essa Waag and this past summer I had the opportunity to visit South Korea for the first time. It was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. It was such a beautiful country and I met so many people, including my foster mother. It was one of the best vacations I've ever taken.
The entertainment industry has always been a huge area of interest of mine. One of my favorite movies is Black Swan, a Darren Aronofsky film. I really like this movie for multiple reasons, one is because I danced throughout middle and high school and I really enjoy the amount meaning and plots that Aronofsky films tend to have.

Here is a scene that I really like:

This is the opening scene, I really like it because of the lighting because it almost sets the tone for the entire movie.

Hey Essa, welcome to class! Thats awesome that you got to go to Korea and meet your foster mom I cant imagine how incredible of an experience that would be! Thats really neat you used to dance, I had a friend who danced for most of her life and its incredible how demanding it is! I wish you the best of luck in this class tho!

Courtney