Introductions - Joey Russ

Hey guys!

My name is Joey Russ. Like I said, I am a sophomore in the School of Journalism majoring in Advertising. Something interesting about me is I have wanted to go to the U of M ever since I was a little kid since my hometown is about 10 minutes away. I don't have too much relative experience to what we are doing in class. In high school I played in the pit orchestra during a couple musicals, and I have also been in a couple music videos.

During my free time, I play drums in a band, writing, rehearsing, recording, and performing music. We are based out of Minneapolis, MN and travel all over the country. This is probably the biggest part of my life and keeps me busy. I am out of town a lot because of this, but I absolutely love it. One of the coolest parts about it is being able to become friends with a lot of the people that you look up to. It is definitely a weird feeling becoming friends with some of your idols.

The clip that I chose to share is the intro to How I Met Your Mother. Definitely one of my favorite shows right now. I had a hard time choosing a favorite scene so I just posted the intro. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DUV2oAL11A