Prompt #6 Depth: Lindsey

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/Inception-movie-image-38.jpg
(the image is too big to display I guess and I don't know how to resize it so please check the link to see it)

I don't know why my paragraph explaining the 'depth' of the picture I chose decided to just erase... bare with me, like I've stated before, I'm not the best at this whole technology thing. ha

When I was doing the readings on depth my mind immediately wandered to the movie Inception. For those of you who have never seen the movie, I promise you it will not disappoint! Inception is a movie about a skilled thief named Dom Cobb that steals valuable secrets deep within the subconscious during the dream state when apparently the mind is at its most vulnerable. Cobb is offered a chance at redemption with one last job but only if he can accomplish the impossible-inception. Cobb and his team of specialists have to (instead of steal an idea) plant one.

In this specific scene, Cobb and Ariadne are in a dream where Ariadne is the one creating the dream-like place.
The still is from a Linear Perspective (wide-angle) meaning the parallel lines coverage much faster than when seen normally. Also, it is easy to see that because of the wide-angle lens, a bit of distortion screen left, where the building seems to turn in to the street. Lastly, depth is also established through overlapping planes (the buildings).