Prompt #10 Editing

When talking about montages today in class I couldn't help but think of a scene from the movie Sweetest Thing. For those who haven't seen it, it's a little naughty, but hilarious! The two friends are on their way to a wedding. The clothes the were planning on wearing got ruined in a bathroom incident along the way so they stopped at this store where they were looking for new outfits to wear. In the movie they clearly ask one another if they have time for a movie montage and what you're about to see is it.

Personally I believe this is an example of a metric montage, the shots are cut together to a rhythm, bringing energy and purpose.

okay, commenting super late on this but I have to respond. I love this movie and all its inappropriateness haha. Anyway on a serious note I completely agree with you that this is a perfect example of a metric montage because it all has to do with the same events but are cut together to make it fun and exciting going along with the energy of the rest of the movie. Great example!

I have never seen this movie, but this was a fun montage. It was really fun and entertaining and full of energy. Nice choice

Lindsey, I was upset at first when you posted this because this was the example that I wanted to use! I agree that this is a great showing of metric montage. Also, I hate to say it, but it is a great movie! great example