Wrap up-Jeff

The difference between my production 1 and production 3 are night and day. While working on production 1 we all really did not know what we were doing, but come production 3 we were like a well oiled machine with everyone doing their parts well. When looking at the projects the first thing that really stands out is the lighting. The lighting is production 1 was much darker than what we intended. It got better in production 2 and was great in production 3. Our sound also improved a great amount. Production 1 was very limited, but come production 3, we had background music, telephone sounds, door effects, and everything in between. These sounds really helped bring the projects to life. We also became better at working as a team as the course continued. By the end of the of the course everyone knew their responsibilities and did them well.

One piece of advice I would give to future classes is to just stick with it and don't get overwhelmed. There were times early in the semester where I felt like this was too much work for my schedule. I decided to stick with it though and I am glad I did.

This was a fun class and I encourage others to take it.