Introductions

Looks like I'm a bit late on this, but I'm gonna post it anyways. I go by Tou, so you don't have to spend the extra second saying my full name. You can if you want, or some variation of it. Other people have come up with their own. I'm a junior majoring in Comm Studies. I'm taking this class because it sounded pretty cool in the description, and it made me want to learn what it's like to be part of the production crew. A lot of people I know urged me to join theater in high school, but I never did. Over winter break, I went up north to Lutsen for snowboarding, but the night we arrived, it had rained a bit and the slopes had frozen. I ended up falling halfway through the day and injured my wrist.

Favorite tv/movie scenes...I can't seem to pick one out. Well hmm...one just popped up. It's the ending scene to Memories of Murder. It's a Korean film about detectives to chase after a serial killer. *SPOILERS BOUND* In the end scene, one of the detectives returns to the scene of the murder several years later, and after a talk with a child passing by, he has a revelation and turns to face the audience as the movie fades out. I'm not a big Asian film fan (except old school martial arts films), but I really do enjoy most movies with that actor. The latest being "The Good, The Bad, The Weird." It's hilarious. Watch it.