Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Amanda Baukol and I am in my final semester here, finishing my BA in English and my BS in Scientific and Technical Communication. I have an *almost* 11 year old daughter and she takes up most of my free time. I love to travel and went to Austin, TX over winter break. I'm a diehard Twins fan and spent most of this weekend at Twinsfest, which is why I am probably one of the last to post.

I don't really watch tv very often, but I am hopelessly addicted to Netflix and watching old shows I have seen before over and over again. My two favorites moves are Closer with Natalie Portman and Jude Law and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind with Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey. The clip I am adding is my favorite scene from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I don't want to say what part of the movie it's from so I don't ruin it for people who haven't seen it, but when watched as a whole, this is probably one of the most powerful scenes in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpux-Drk6EY