Introduction

Hey guys, my name is Kevin. I am a Junior at the U and I'm studying Public Relations. I'm a huge Minnesota sports fan. The Twins are definitely my favorite team to cheer for. In my free time I enjoy hanging out with my friends, watching sports and making music. I have been making mashups for about 2 years now and have had some great success. I have fans in more than 20 countries and have been on the radio in about 5 countries.

As far as video production goes, I have almost no experience. I am interested to see all the different techniques used to produce quality videos.

This scene from Workaholics is one of my favorites because although the lines are scripted the actors do many takes with different amounts of improve. I think the reactions and facial expressions in this scene make it even more hilarious than the joke. The chemistry that the cast has made the show such a big hit that I think it would seem unnatural if they were not allowed to improvise.