Final Post

There was a great improvement from the first production to the third. The quality of lighting, the creativity, and the sound and set designs really came out once people felt more comfortable with what they were doing. I couldn't help but notice how hectic preproduction was for the first project and how relaxed it was for the third. Everyone seemed so comfortable and prepared because they had been through it before.

In all of my production teams I thought that everyone wanted to work together and did a great job. I always felt that people were doing the best they could.

I would tell anyone who is just beginning in 3201 to just have fun with it, be creative, and don't worry if you feel you don't know what you are doing, because, really, no one knows what they are doing at the beginning. Everyone learns it together. I would also say that this is a class where you get some real hands on experience and that made it more fun than any of my other classes.

To my fellow 3201ers I would say that I really enjoyed working with all of you, seriously everyone was wonderful, fun and creative. I think learning from people who have different backgrounds and interests is incredibly valuable.