Strutter, Otter Family, Hooded Merganser...

Believe it or not, this was the very first picture on the Memory Stick off of the S600 monitoring a drumming log. I've caught a full strut like this on only one other occasion in the years I've been monitoring drumming logs. Needless to say, I was very excited when this image entered my view.

DSC01707.JPG

Caught this Fisher with my a W7 making his way up a deer trail.

DSC05966.JPG

The Drake Mallard was busy chasing the Hen around this pond when they were rudely interrupted by a Hooded Merganser. Taken with a FS7.

P1210999.JPG

The Beaver landing was a busy location as always. I caught the back-end of a Timber Wolf, some mediocre Beaver shots, a Raccoon and this Black Bear trolling the crest of the dam.

P1040850.JPG

And finally, when I went to check the FS7 aimed at the Beaver Landing I was greeted with huffs and hisses coming from a family of Otters who occasionally popped their heads up out of the water to get a better look at the intruder, me. Luckily they also made an appearance directly in front of the camera.

P1040797.JPG

just wanted to pop on and say love the pictures of the beavers.i have just got into taking pictures in my home town of cottingham we have a few deer but no matter how hard i try to find them iam allways in the wrong location.
mike
www.cottingham.tel